Luxury is the state of great comfort, good living, and extravagant designer brands. A luxury lifestyle gives you the ability to indulge in out-of-the-ordinary pleasures and experiences.
- It means to indulge in and the enjoy the experience of a rich, comfortable, and sumptuous life.
- Something that can be a material good, a service, or an experience.
- Luxury goods are considered by society at large as an indulgence rather than a necessity of living.
- The experience of being in a certain state of mind after experiencing something pleasant and satisfying.
- Suppliers of luxury: Purveyors of luxury.
Luxury is great comfort, good living, extravagant designer brands, and the ability to indulge in out of the ordinary pleasures…
WHAT IS LUXURY
What is luxury? Luxury is an indulgence best described using the following words: Affluence, comfort, and enjoyment. Extravagant, leisure, and opulence. Richness, bliss, and delight. Exorbitant, frills, and futva. Gratification, hedonism, and immoderation. Intemperances , luxuriousness, and rarity. Satisfaction, splendor, and sumptuousness. Treats, well-being, and high living.
Luxury goods include haute couture clothing, accessories, and travel luggage. Many everyday products can also have a luxury segment. Some examples of luxurious market segments include: wine and spirits, fashion and leather goods, perfumes and cosmetics, watches and jewelry, and selective retailing.
High net-worth individual who can afford the finer things in life. Luxury consumers tend to have few of restrictions when it comes to indulging in expensive goods and services.